We have been nominated by Karin from “The Austrian Dish” whom we would like to thank for this totally unexpected honor and who, with her great website and easy to follow instructions, has brought some taste into our otherwise quite boring menus 😉
But best you go have a look yourself what she creates……and although from Austria, sharing her recipes in English!
Again blogging shows that we might all blog about different things but get inspired by each other, which is so awesome!
BTW: The actual creator or the “Mystery Blog Award” is Okto Enigma.
Whom we all own a special “Thanks” to start a project like this 🙂
We would have never thought about being nominated for an award when we started to write about the crazy new journey we had started !
Not only has writing about what we’re doing brought us tremendous joy but also opened up a world to all these other amazing people, who share their experiences and thoughts in their own blogs and open up our minds about things we’d never heard or thought about !
- Put the award logo in your blog.
- List the rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog too.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people for the same award.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees and 5 questions of your choice and one weird/funny question.
- Share links to your best posts.
Three things about ourselves
- We admit that we don’t really think this’ll be our last project…we’re just too restless 😉
- Frank enjoys cooking, I’d rather clean the dishes
- We’d love to do another cross country tour with our truck ….. maybe that’s gonna be the “next project” 😉
Our best posts
Well don’t know if they’re the best, but our favorite
- How it all began
- Happy Canada Day/My roots, our present & future
- Nova Scotia one year later….did our dreams come true
Questions Karin from The Austrian Dish had for us:
1. Which country would you like to visit which you haven’t been yet? New Zealand
2. What’s you favorite movie about cooking? Julie & Julia
3. What is your favorite way to spend your free time? Going to the nursing homes with our therapy dog Emmy
4. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would it be and what would you do? We admire people for who they are…..so we’re fine just being who we are 😉
5. If you could describe yourself as a character from a book, which character would it be? If it was a documentary book – Christopher McCandless (Into the Wild) otherwise Scarlett O’Hara (Gone with the wind) 😉
Whom we would like to nominate for the Mystery Blogger Award:
Our questions for the nominees:
- Is there still a dream you have but not dare to live?
- When was the last time you really took your time and enjoy to watch the sun set?
- Have you ever tried to be without your cellphone for 24 hours?
- When was the last time you’ve rather taken a bicycle than drive your car?
- Would it be as tough for you as it would for me to survive without ice cream 😉
And to all of you ……….keep on doing what you love and don’t waste a day….because life’s too short to waste a minute 🙂
Unsere erste ” Bloggernominierung”
Ihr werdet Euch wahrscheinlich wundern, was das hier fuer ein seltsamer Eintrag und dazu noch so voellig ausserhalb der Reihe ist!
Wir sind voellig ueberraschend fuer eine Auszeichnung, den “Mystery Blogger Award”, den es von Bloggern, fuer Blogger gibt, nominiert worden und fuer den muessen gewisse Voraussetzungen erfuellt werden.
Das was Ihr also oben seht, ist also nichts Anderes.
Wir ersparen Euch die Uebersetzung des ganzen, weil es nicht wirklich irgendwas Spannendes ist (also die Nominierung schon, aber der Rest nicht so sehr 😉 ).
In diesem Sinne, werde ich mal lieber zum Ende kommen, um lieber schon mal den richtigen Blog anzufangen 😉 .
Eine schoene Restwoche und viele Gruesse von uns hier aus dem heute total verregneten Nova Scotia…..wo es gestern aber noch so aussah